Donate to Our Bank Account
Account Number: 01-0806-0200343-00
If you donate directly to our bank account by internet banking, please fill out our form so we can thank you and as preparation for annual receipting.
To give by Cheque, make it payable to ETHNOS New Zealand.
ETHNOS New Zealand
PO Box 310 155
Red Beach 0945
Include a note designating the name of the missionary you are supporting e.g. Surname of Missionary, or if it is for a Special Project, designate it as Project Name, or if it is for where most needed, designate it as WMN.
Please include your address details for receipting.
Any further queries, if you wish to talk by phone, please contact 09 427 8485.
ETHNOS New Zealand has these guidelines to assist its missionaries in partnership development. They are intended to help maintain that crucial balance of informing potential partners about ministry and specific needs while trusting the Lord to confirm to partners how He desires to use them in the missionary’s ministry. We acknowledge that without His provision through these valued ministry partners, we have no way to continue individually or corporately.
- Missionaries should evidence contentment and confidence in God to supply needs, in His way and in His time.
- Ministry partnership is built on committed, meaningful relationships. We encourage relationship-based partnerships.
- God works through His Body, the Church, to build His Church. God desires each member of the local church to share in and reap from what He is doing to build His Church worldwide.
- Trusting God to build a ministry partnership team is a biblical approach to ministry.
- Those involved with a missionary in ministry have a part in trusting God to meet specific needs and share in the blessing of seeing God answer prayer.
- ETHNOS New Zealand believes that the information missionaries present regarding needed finances and resources should always be accurate for integrity sake and so that potential donors understand what they have opportunity to give toward.
- ETHNOS New Zealand is committed to demonstrate confidence in God and to respect potential ministry partners by not involving ourselves in high pressure tactic fund raising. We define high pressure tactics as:
- Any initiative on the missionary’s part that forces people through guilt to respond in a way which they may or may not be ready for.
- Manipulating potential donors through crisis appeals implying facts different from reality that would place the donor under guilt.
- Missionaries must be careful not to make agreements that would obligate them and/or ETHNOS which may compromise ETHNOS' purpose, values or strategy. Ministry partners should clearly understand ETHNOS' purpose and ministry.